Earlier this 12 months, we instructed you about 15 Mardi Gras canine parades that assist doggies in want. We integrated one match that’s native to us: Grocery Pup‘s first annual Mardi Paws, and lately we needed to proportion some a laugh pictures and particular information about this inaugural match.
Mardi Paws objectives to extend consciousness of rescued canines and lift cash to assist stay them protected, fed, wholesome and most significantly – in a loving house. All price tag proceeds will receive advantages the Austin Dog Rescue and Cutie PITooties Pitbull rescue!
If you’re within the Austin house, ensure that to try this Mardi Gras canine parade and birthday party:
- Location: Lustre Pearl East (114 Linden St)
- Date: Saturday, February 10, 2018
- Time: 2-6pm
- Mardi Gras canine parade and birthday party, DJ and brass band acting, festive beverages and eats, king cake (for people and canines!), photograph alternatives, raffle prizes and a lot more!
- ALL ages and family-friendly match
- 100% of proceeds raised right through the development going to Austin Dog Rescue and Cutie PITooties Pitbull Rescue
- Ticket pricing: $10 GA, $25 VIP price tag with swag bag, $100 Royal Court Package (complete main points indexed under)
- Tickets: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mardi-paws-tickets-41624585255
- Facebook invite: https://www.facebook.com/events/1539814746096511/
Mardi Gras King & Queen
Watch for Mardi Paws king canine, Sebastian, a not too long ago followed safe haven canine from Cutie PITooties Pitbull rescue. After fostering and numerous TLC, Sebastian was once followed and is now totally recovered, able to take his position as one of Austin’s maximum good-looking and happiest doggies.
The Mardi Paws queen, Lil’ Kim, was once rescued by means of Austin Dog Rescue in November from a safe haven in Lockhart. Sadly after a couple of surgical procedures, she was once on the subject of being able to be followed however advanced a neurological dysfunction a couple of week in the past. Her situation ceaselessly worsened, and, after visits to the emergency room, she left for the Rainbow Bridge on January 21. In her position, her bushy foster brother and fellow Austin Dog Rescue puppy, Kaxan (who’s widely known to audience of KXAN climate!), will trip in her honor because the Duke of Mardi Paws.
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET, $10
VIP TICKET , $25
- Ticket value comprises: access for 1 human and 1 puppy in conjunction with a SWAG BAG
- Swag luggage come with: doggie king cake, one drink price tag and a lot more for each people and doggies!
ROYAL COURT VIP PACKAGE, $100
- This bundle provides: 2 VIP tickets, 2 SWAG BAGS and in your puppy to be a celeb and stroll within the Mardi Paws Royal Court as a Duke or Duchess!
- Swag luggage come with: doggie king cake, doggie champagne, 4 drink tickets and a lot more for each people and doggies!
Photos courtesy Mardi Paws